ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

DrawPlusX5 50% on BDJ

<< < (3/4) > >>

rjbull:
http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/draw-plus-x5
Just saw this.  I've never seen it on sale for 50% before.  Good app.-kunkel321 (March 08, 2012, 08:54 AM)
--- End quote ---
Looks like Serif have decided to add Bits du Jour to their marketing strategy.  It isn't the first one of theirs offered on Bits lately.

Sooner or later you'll get e-mails asking if you want to update to the next version.  It's often worth 'phoning them in case they're willing to throw in some extras, like the relevant Resource Guide or whatever.

NigelH:
If the BDJ price is still a little steep, you can pickup the prior version for a lot less over here.
Drawplus 4 at nothingbutsoftware.com

Innuendo:
Not a bad thing these days. Better to err on the side of caution when in doubt. Wish more of my clients did. :Thmbsup:
-40hz (March 08, 2012, 03:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

But then you'd probably have fewer clients.  ;D

40hz:
Not a bad thing these days. Better to err on the side of caution when in doubt. Wish more of my clients did. :Thmbsup:
-40hz (March 08, 2012, 03:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

But then you'd probably have fewer clients.  ;D
-Innuendo (March 09, 2012, 08:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's happened anyway. Damn all those web hosted apps!  ;) :P

Lutz_:
I do not have X5 (using X4 instead) but just wanted to point out that DrawPlus is indeed a fantastic piece of software for artistic drawings on a PC.  It can render fantastic vector art, that does not look like typical vector art.
Sometimes I finding searching for some small features that I am used from Corel Draw and cannot find an equivalent in DrawPlus.  It is not as feature complete as CorelDraw, but for me a lot faster andit has these cool painting-like tools.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version