ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

DrawPlusX5 50% on BDJ

(1/4) > >>

kunkel321:
http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/draw-plus-x5
Just saw this.  I've never seen it on sale for 50% before.  Good app.

40hz:
Thx for the heads up. Had my eye on it for a while now. Ordering. :Thmbsup:

J-Mac:
Hey 40hz, this appears to be more like Xara and other pure graphics programs, correct? Not one for creating flowcharts, floor plans, etc. I could use something to replace eDraw Max and have been keeping an eye out for something, but this is not in the same ballpark methinks.

Thanks!

Jim

bob99:

Draw+ looks interesting and I downloaded the starter edition trial to take a look see. When I went to install I was asked is I wanted their toolbar that I declined.

DrawPlusX5 50% on BDJ

I continued on, it did some un-packing and up popped this screen:

DrawPlusX5 50% on BDJ

This is the 1st time ever I have had this happen when installing a program. I re-booted yesterday and I haven't installed anything since.
Any ideas on why this is happening? I've heard this is a quality product and don't want to be paranoid about it, just never had it happen before.  Anything else that could cause this?
I cancelled till I decide what to do.

Thanks

superboyac:
I think I may get this for my side businesses.  I'm constantly making logos, graphics, autocad things, flowcharts, sketches.  I usually use Photoshop and Illustrator, but this looks like it might be a lightweight and cheaper, and hopefully easier, tool to use for quick and easy type work.  Am I understanding this software right?

I may also use it to do more of my educational videos.  I use photoshop for the whiteboard stuff that is in the videos, but I often find it too complex and the complexity screws me up sometimes, which means retakes.  I'd like a simpler tool that also is flexible and has good looking output.

I tried a similar too, Paint Tool SAI (japanese), a while back, but didn't really take to the interface.  It was really lightweight and fast, but i felt the interface didn't make things that much easier than what i was used to in photoshop.  I've also tried the super cheap options, like freeware "Paint" alternatives, but their output quality and options are lacking.

Anyway, I'm always for software that makes it easier to create artistic things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version