ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

For the LULZ or for the FBI? (Get ready to cry...)

<< < (3/3)

Renegade:
Not too long ago people predicting the Feds were inside were called "Tin Foil Hatters". But the scary part is that for every "Tin Foil Hat" theory, half of them ARE true!
-TaoPhoenix (March 08, 2012, 04:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

There's an old saying attributed to the Russians and the Irish. I'll give the Russian version:
 (see attachment in previous post)This must go no further than your ears...

Any time four men meet in a cellar to plot to overthrow the Czar, three are fools - and the fourth is Oprichina.*

(*Secret Police)
 ;D

-40hz (March 08, 2012, 04:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Tinfoil hats... Sigh...

Regarding that quote there... In the 20th century, GOVERNMENTS were directly responsible for the MURDER of 262,000,000 (two hundred and sixty-two MILLION) people.

262 million people.

China murdered around 80 million.

The Soviet Union murdered around 50 to 60 million people.

That does not include tribal clashes or military casualties. Those 262 million people were murdered by their own governments!

If you don't have a tinfoil hat on, you're nuts. The evidence is overwhelmingly in favour of being paranoid. Because they ARE out to get you!

Check here:

http://www.npg.org/facts/world_pop_year.htm

In 1950, the world population was 2.6 billion people. Governments killed 10% of that number of people in the 20th century.

10%.

Ten percent.

We have every reason in the world to believe that it will continue, as we have recently seen, and that we need to be on guard against our own governments. They are doing what tyrants do before they begin the executions - silence the people. Take away free speech.

None of this is debatable. None of this is "theory".

All of this is directly provable in the cold, hard facts.

Yeah... If anyone wants to say that I'm paranoid or a conspiracy nut or wearing a tinfoil hat... Guilty. The evidence is there. One only has to open one's eyes and look at the evidence to see the truth.

40hz:
Yeah... If anyone wants to say that I'm paranoid or a conspiracy nut or wearing a tinfoil hat... Guilty. The evidence is there. One only has to open one's eyes and look at the evidence to see the truth.
-Renegade (March 09, 2012, 05:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

One big problem with conspiracy theories is that they can be used to explain anything. :-\

The other big problem with conspiracy theories is that they actually do explain many things. :huh:

Tinfoil hat? It's a badge of honor AFAIC.  :Thmbsup:

And "uneasy the head that wears such a crown" to paraphrase The Bard. ;D

superboyac:
--- End quote ---

One big problem with conspiracy theories is that they can be used to explain anything. :-\

The other big problem with conspiracy theories is that they actually do explain many things. :huh:

Tinfoil hat? It's a badge of honor AFAIC.  :Thmbsup:

And "uneasy the head that wears such a crown" to paraphrase The Bard. ;D
-40hz (March 09, 2012, 06:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
Whenever it seems as though something happened by accident, I later learn that it was intentional, but hidden.  When that trend reverses, then I'll consider removing the tinfoil hat.

Renegade:
--- End quote ---

-40hz (March 09, 2012, 06:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

The term "conspiracy theory" is simply too loaded. It's used to discredit people as kooks. We could walk through countless "conspiracy theories" that really are true with truckloads of evidence.

From all the "conspiracy theories" that I've looked into, the vast majority are "conspiracy history" or "conspiracy facts". There's simply far too much evidence, and TONNES (that's metric) of smoking gun evidence.

e.g. The Gulf of Tonkin false flag was used to suck the US into war in Vietnam, and that's been admitted.

The thing about these "conspiracies" is that you need to recognize them BEFORE they are completed. That requires connecting the dots, which is where things get tough. You need to use a degree of intelligence there.

Now, if we want to talk about extra dimensional or reptilian beings, well, that stuff is pretty darn tough. However, there is hard physical science that proves that these things are not out of the realm of possibility. Sure, people may laugh at David Icke, but  he's still lots of good things to say, even if you don't agree with everything he says.

At the end of the day, we can simply take things as we are able to deal with them. However, that doesn't remove any responsibility to try to deal with some things. e.g. It's irresponsible to think that allowing our governments to restrict free speech is ok. It's not ok.

So while some things may sound utterly insane... well... go figure. That's why people conspire in secret! Because nobody would accept these things if they were presented up front.

That leaves us in the dark and having to connect the dots. They're out there. We only need to look and use our brains.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version