ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Obtaining Windows OS ISO's

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ath:
Searched MSDN, but as mwb1100 and 40hz said Win95/98/ME isn't available there anymore. Hadn't thought about that Java settlement, but I can't really think of a reason to install it other than in a VM anyway.
Don't readI should have some CD's laying around somewhere, though, hope they're still readable.

You'd better put some kind of Linux on 'm, where they don't come with a serial for the OS.

KynloStephen66515:
Yeah that's the plan...Linux on those without COA's and Winblows windows on those with them.

Innuendo:
Yeah that's the plan...Linux on those without COA's and Winblows windows on those with them.
-Stephen66515 (March 05, 2012, 04:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Silly question, but how many machines? And what are they being used for?

KynloStephen66515:
-Stephen66515 (March 05, 2012, 04:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Silly question, but how many machines? And what are they being used for?
-Innuendo (March 05, 2012, 04:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Theres around 200-300 machines...I expect only around 50 of those to have a COA.

They have been donated by some company to a charity I help with, and I have been tasked with formatting, re-installing, and checking every single machine lol - The machines will then be either donated to those who cannot afford a computer, or sold for a very low price to those willing to donate a small sum (and also could otherwise not afford) for it :)

Ath:
Theres around 200-300 machines
-Stephen66515 (March 05, 2012, 04:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hm, so we won't be seeing you here for a while :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version