ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

AnVir Task Manager 6.5 for free plus 30% discount on PRO version

(1/2) > >>

Ennovy:
Giveaway for 7 days of the standard version of AnVir Task Manager 6.5
If you want the PRO version, there is a discount of 30%

Read all about it here: http://www.raymond.cc/blog/anvir-task-manager-review-with-exclusive-license-key-for-raymond-cc-readers/

Watch out when you install the software:

Do take note that during installation of AnVir Task Manager, after clicking the I Agree button, you will find Full installation and Custom installation options at the 2nd step of installation. Selecting the Full installation will allow the setup to automatically install a third party Reg Organizer software on your computer. So if you don’t want Reg Organizer to be installed on your computer, select Custom Installation and uncheck the “Install Reg Organizer” option. Somewhere in the middle of the installation, an InstallManager Setup window will appear asking you to install Babylon Toolbar. Clicking the Decline button will avoid installing the Babylon Toolbar adware.
--- End quote ---

sakiskom:
Giveaway for 7 days of the standard version of AnVir Task Manager.-Ennovy (March 05, 2012, 04:42 AM)
--- End quote ---
But the standard version of the SW is always free. :huh:

Jibz:
According to Compare Editions there are three -- a free edition, a standard edition ($30) and a pro edition ($50). I would hope it is the standard edition they are giving away and not the free one :-[.

Innuendo:
I haven't checked this program out in years. I never had a problem with it other than the devs seem to be very slow to update it.

sakiskom:
According to Compare Editions there are three -- a free edition, a standard edition ($30) and a pro edition ($50). I would hope it is the standard edition they are giving away and not the free one :-[.
-Jibz (March 06, 2012, 01:33 PM)
--- End quote ---
You have right! There a 3 versions. Free, Standard, Pro.
Gigeaway offer is for Standard version. :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version