ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Flash not working in firefox. Some web addresses are inaccessible. Why?

<< < (2/2)

superboyac:
I'll try the graphics card.  But I really think the problem is that there are certain websites (I don't know which ones...not their exact addresses).  Like, that page in the flash install wizard shown in the first post...something is blocking access to that licensing page.  If I fix that, I'm pretty sure that will fix the problem.  I also think my 20 network adapters might be a problem.

I've tried reinstalling firefox and flash every which way possible at this point.

superboyac:
And by the way...on adobe's website, why are there multiple places and ways to download the flash installer?  I must have encountered 4 different ways already to get it, all on adobe's official pages.

superboyac:
Hey!  It works now!  The newest place where I downloaded the installer finally did it.  I have no idea why this is the right one, or why this installation worked and the other dozen times I tried didn't.  i don't even know why it wasn't working in the first place.  Frankly, I don't understand why there is this "race" for new versions of browsers.  Was a contest announced to see who can get to the highest version before the Mayan calendar ends?  Highest version wins!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version