ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Android Tablets

<< < (2/5) > >>

Renegade:
My mistake -- my friend's is a 10.1. Anyways...

Just bought a 10.1. Very nice. ;D

And it comes with goodies that you can't get in other places, though I doubt I'll be able to use the DMB once I get back home. :P

Josh:
I am looking at the transformer prime right now. It seems to have the best specs of current tablets. That said, I am not opposed to waiting a month or two. Would it be beneficial to wait right now? Are there any "killer new features" that are going to be available in upcoming hardware?

Renegade:
I am looking at the transformer prime right now. It seems to have the best specs of current tablets. That said, I am not opposed to waiting a month or two. Would it be beneficial to wait right now? Are there any "killer new features" that are going to be available in upcoming hardware?
-Josh (April 29, 2012, 07:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Killer? Yes! The ability to go cashless and completely digital, allowing the potential of having your entire life destroyed in a keystroke by some faceless bureaucrat. :)

Samsung is coming out with a new line called the "Galaxy Note", which you might want to look at. I've seen the Galaxy Note phone, and it's slick.

lanux128:
I'm thinking of buying a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 while I'm here in Seoul. They seem quite nice. (A friend has an 8.9, and it's slick.)-Renegade (March 03, 2012, 09:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

what's the advantage of buying in Seoul? are there any added features?

Renegade:
I'm thinking of buying a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 while I'm here in Seoul. They seem quite nice. (A friend has an 8.9, and it's slick.)-Renegade (March 03, 2012, 09:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

what's the advantage of buying in Seoul? are there any added features?
-lanux128 (April 29, 2012, 07:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

It comes with DMB and it isn't hacked up due to patent issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version