ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: turn IE proxy server on/off

<< < (8/10) > >>

Ximinez:
Hi, Ximinez, and welcome to the DonationCoder site ...-skwire (February 16, 2016, 12:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

LOL ... I've been a member of this site since 2008, but this is my first time posting so I guess a welcome seems appropriate.  :-[ Thank-you skwire!

MartyvH:
Give this a try:  IE Proxy Toggle

Green icon means the proxy is enabled; a grey icon means disabled.  Single-click the tray icon to toggle or use the right-click menu.  Tested on XPSP3/32 and W7/64.

[ Invalid Attachment ]
-skwire (March 02, 2012, 08:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

I had to register to thank you for this perfect app. One click turns it on or off. Working fine on Windows Server 2012 R2. So awesome.  :Thmbsup:

skwire:
I had to register to thank you for this perfect app. One click turns it on or off. Working fine on Windows Server 2012 R2. So awesome.  :Thmbsup:-MartyvH (February 17, 2016, 08:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for taking the time to register and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :Thmbsup:  I'm glad the application is working well for you.

autismdad:
skwire,

Was in dire need of a utility like this for work and this is amazing!  So easy and it will make my life a lot easier.  Thank you for this utility and the work you have done on it!  It's a godsend!

Website | Download
v1.0.1 - 2012-07-29
    + Added commandline mode.  Examples:
        1) c:\path\to\ieproxytoggle.exe -on
        2) c:\path\to\ieproxytoggle.exe -off
        3) c:\path\to\ieproxytoggle.exe -toggle
-skwire (July 29, 2012, 05:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

skwire:
You're quite welcome and I'm glad you find it useful.  Welcome to the DonationCoder site as well.   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version