ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Do you use RSS feeds?

<< < (7/14) > >>

skwire:
Yes, I tried it and it was very good. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to download the web content of the RSS news items in an offline cache, to read offline while commuting ; did that situation evolve ?
--- End quote ---

I've no idea as I don't use the offline mode.  Apologies.

dpierron:
No problem ; I shall try that for myself, and answer my own question here  ;)

moerl:
Oh crap.. RSS Bandit looks really good, actually :). Have to give that a shot. I don't know why I have never considered it before, but judging just by the screenshots, I already know I'll like it better than Greatnews, if for no other reason than that it has a vertical layout!

moerl:
Just wondering.. any idea on whether it is still being worked on? Of course it may be too soon to ask this.. but if there is one thing I have a hard time doing it's using software that is not supported anymore.

allen:
Don't know -- I know where you're coming from, though.  Even an application that is seemingly perfect, knowing it's abandoned just makes me . . . abandon it.  I loved, for example, Lektora -- but it went for a long time looking abandoned.  I think it's back in development again, but . . . I don't feel like launching Firefox or Internet Explorer for it. So it goes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version