topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 4:19 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: hamNotes 1.1.0.0 sets notes file back to default location on startup  (Read 3756 times)

ocardinaux1

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2012
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
First.. thank you for that great plugin.. i have been using FARR for a while and only recently started to use it for more than launching apps.. and hamNotes is THE plugin i use the most! It's really great!  :Thmbsup:

I changed the path to the notes file, to have it in my Dropbox folder, but it sets itself back to the default location on every startup.. I run Windows 7/32. Is there a way to avoid this?

Thank you.

hamradio

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • Amateur Radio Guy
    • View Profile
    • HamRadioUSA.net
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
First.. thank you for that great plugin.. i have been using FARR for a while and only recently started to use it for more than launching apps.. and hamNotes is THE plugin i use the most! It's really great!  :Thmbsup:

I changed the path to the notes file, to have it in my Dropbox folder, but it sets itself back to the default location on every startup.. I run Windows 7/32. Is there a way to avoid this?

Thank you.

Will look into it and see what I can find.

Check private message on the forum.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:57 PM by hamradio, Reason: Added private message info. »