ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Agnitum Outpost Firewall - Lifetime License - $29.97 - Coming Soon

(1/5) > >>

Innuendo:
BitsDuJour is soon going to have an offer for Agnitum's Outpost Firewall. For your $29.97 you'll get a lifetime license for 3 PCs.

If you've been thinking about beefing up your security or just want to try something new then this warrants your attention. Agnitum's firewall consistently ranks among the highest in reviews & tests.

I know a lot of people here are a little worried when it comes to lifetime licenses & having the rug pulled out from under them, but I can assure you that Agnitum is trustworthy in this regard. I've owned a lifetime license for their security suite since early January, 2009 & I have never had a problem with my license in upgrading to the latest & greatest versions.

mitzevo:
Thanks for the heads up :Thmbsup:

mwb1100:
For your $29.97 you'll get a lifetime license for 3 PCs.
-Innuendo (February 24, 2012, 12:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

I believe the upcoming deal is $27.97 for a lifetime license for a single PC.

Curt:
-yes, mwb100, you're right.

Current offer is for 1 PC only (Single license). But you may upgrade from this Single license to Personal Pack (up to 3 PCs) for $20 by contacting our Support Team, they will provide you the proper link.-Natalia Solovyeva, Agnitum
--- End quote ---

Innuendo:
Bummer...I stand corrected. Their last BDJ deal was a license for 3 PCs and I thought they'd carry on that tradition. Still, even at $49.97 it's still quite a savings over the current deal on their web site ($69.95 for 3 PCs).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version