ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Does this exist?

(1/3) > >>

dhj:
I'm looking for a Rightnote, Allmynotes, Mynoteskeeper portable sort of program but with the facility to drag and drop text and/or image anywhere on the screen ('ala Onenote, Powerpoint or DTP software) I've tried loads of apps but can't seem to find one that fits the bill. Does such a beast exist? Scribus was close but took ages to load and I gave up when using it on a USB stick. Anybody think of any others?

MerleOne:
Did you try UltraRecall, I think it supports most drag&drop actions.

dhj:
Many thanks for the heads up but no, this doesn't do what I want either.

Thanks anyway

MerleOne:
As mentioned elsewhere here on DC, there is a simple yet powerful solution : clipcachepro (goto www.xrayz.co.uk).  All you have to do is copy text or picture and voilĂ , they are saved in the database.  Not quite drag and drop but close to.

barney:
Might I suggest MyInfo? 

I've been using it for a few months, now, and it surpasses anything I've used since InfoSelect. 

My primary usage is to select Web pages, or parts of pages, then drag'n'drop into the program.  It copies the highlighted elements visually intact, including most graphics, with a reference to the originating page at the bottom of the paste.  Does a pretty intelligent job of putting an appropriate headline as the reference header, as well. 

Might take a look.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version