ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

help debugging startup, loss of czb package "tm" (timer)

(1/2) > >>

ottenm:
FARR did some updates yesterday, I am now running v 2.104.02, but when FARR launches I get an error "while loading C:\Program Files" (error shown below).  Most of FARR seems to be running, but I have lost the timer feature.  When I "Click to examine and configure plugins", the "CZB Pack" does not show up in that first list, but when I click "Check for plugin updates", it shows CZB_Pack v.0.24 and says it is installed and up to date.  I downloaded the CZB_Pack and unzipped it into the plugin folder, but no affect on the startup or loss of "tm".

I did find "pluginlog.txt" and there's an "Error initializing plugin do_init function" for FarrFox that's been logging regularly since August of 2011, but FARRFox is working.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.  Also interested in disabling the automatic updates.

Ampa:
Can't help other than to confirm that I see the same sort of thing...

CZB-Pack is not listed as installed, but the updater says 0.24 IS installed and uptodate.

I miss the functionality of cc (the CharMap replacement)

mouser:
I think I remember this bug and someone posting a fix for it.. I'll see if i can find on the forum in a bit.

lanux128:
maybe this thread can help..

• https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=23406.0

ottenm:
No luck yet, but thankful for the suggestions.  I restored an older FARR.ini, and hunted for (but couldn't find) user variables associated with Timer (at the bottom of FARR.ini).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version