ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SRWare Iron updated

(1/2) > >>

joiwind:
For those interested SRWare Iron has updated to v. 17.0.1000.0 (Developer Build 120000)

Tuxman:
Ew, thought it was dead. Thanks.
Any links, maybe?

TaoPhoenix:

A few folks have called Iron on the verge of a Scam, with only a few sorta-minor features. The other contender I keep seeing in this category is Comodo Dragon.

I'm no Expert, but there are only some five legit remakes of Chromium for security.

joiwind:
@Tuxman :
Ew, thought it was dead. Thanks.
Any links, maybe?
-Tuxman (February 20, 2012, 07:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
No, Iron is far from dead :  check the forum SRWare (English) forum

Download

@TaoPhoenix : A few folks have called Iron on the verge of a Scam, with only a few sorta-minor features. The other contender I keep seeing in this category is Comodo Dragon.

I'm no Expert, but there are only some five legit remakes of Chromium for security.
-TaoPhoenix (February 20, 2012, 08:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry but I don't know where you got that idea from, check this : Chrome versus Iron

Eóin:
Rebuilding and redistributing open-source software isn't a scam so long as you respect the license. I've noticed a new term gain traction among Android ROM developers- kang. So long as you're honest and upfront about what you are doing then kanging is fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version