ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Best E-mail Client

Can you spell e-mail?

<< < (2/3) > >>

mitzevo:
You don't have to be formal with much things these days (including 2005 days..)..  :-\ Only an ultra geek cares if e-mail is wrong or not..  ;D

Deozaan:
Only an ultra geek cares if e-mail is wrong or not..  ;D
-mitzevo (December 05, 2006, 10:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

I guess I'm an ultra geek. I always spell it "e-mail." But I don't get angry at people or insist they use the hyphen when they leave it off.

And actually it doesn't really have much to do with me being a geek. I just like language and words and so I try my best to use them properly. This includes correct spelling and proper grammar. It's a personal standard I have for myself that I don't expect other people to care enough to make it their personal standard.

tsaint:
Wouldn't you leave the hyphen out, rather than off in this case?
Sorry ... I'm in a silly, "holidays coming" mood this morning
tony

I guess I'm an ultra geek. I always spell it "e-mail." But I don't get angry at people or insist they use the hyphen when they leave it off.
-Deozaan (December 05, 2006, 10:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Deozaan:
Wouldn't you leave the hyphen out, rather than off in this case?
Sorry ... I'm in a silly, "holidays coming" mood this morning
tony

-Deozaan (December 05, 2006, 10:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
-tsaint (December 05, 2006, 04:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ha! Yeah. So much for proper grammar!  ;D I never claimed I was perfect at it. Just that I do my best.  :)

tsaint:
I was being a drongo Deozaan - I apologize

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version