Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 22, 2014, 10:07:21 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Be Mine Indie Game Bundle  (Read 1604 times)
lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: February 18, 2012, 05:16:14 AM »

Be Mine Indie Game Bundle features 5 great games + music + incentives + 20% to Child's Play. Includes Wasteland Angel, Sideway New York, Xotic, Beep, The Ball plus new music from Damage Vault, Fantomenk and Celldweller.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPSvCqAOMfc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPSvCqAOMfc</a>

http://groupees.com/bemine

Ampa
Charter Member

I am cute ;)

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 06:18:22 AM »

They tried to launch this earlier in the week and the servers got anihilated by the demand.

I think that they have tried again today... with pretty much the same result!

Still - looks like a great bundle smiley
lanux128
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 06:30:14 AM »

yup, i've been trying since Feb. 14th and only today i could get in.. tellme

they have some goal-based bonuses as well. for their achieving their 1st goal, they've adding 3 DLC packs for Xotic (when released) and an adventure game (Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals) to the bundle.

llc_silly
Supporting Member

LLC

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 06:21:57 PM »

Goal #2 Achieved!
5 albums added to this bundle! cheesy
Carol Haynes
Waffles for England (patent pending)
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 06:48:33 PM »

Just paid for the bundle - the albums are there for everyone (sorry to diss your achievement!)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.026s | Server load: 0.06 ]