ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Interface Options?

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
Anyone else?

There is also a place to set it from the pop-up dialog itself, and from the system tray.  Try setting it there.

If that still doesn't work, send my your ScreenshotCaptor.ini settings file ([email protected]) and i will see what's up.

kunkel321:
Also, I think that if you've set your default type of grab to "Object or Scroll," then you might be getting the "You've captured an Object. Now what?" tool (4 huge buttons that are the width of the dialog).   Is it possible you're seeing that?

mmcevil:
Ah, yes.  It's the "you've captured an object' dialog.  Sorry, I thought that was the popup choice.  How do I stop that one?

mmcevil:
So, is the 'now what?' dialog new?  How do I stop it from popping up?  Never saw it before I upgraded.

mouser:
It's new, and used when you capture an OBJECT (not shown when you simply capture the screen or the active window).

You can't stop it from popping up yet, but I will be adding a way to bypass it and simply capture the object in the next version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version