ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

RightNote PRO 50% off

(1/5) > >>

Ennovy:
I searched BdJ several times for RightNote, but this page is recently added: http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/rightnote/

RightNote PRO with a 50% discount soon.

RightNote
Organize Piles of Info in One Spot

When was the last time you laid your fingers on a notebook? Think about it - when you were in school, notebooks were your way of keeping your coursework separated and organized. You had a notebook for English, one for Math, and another for History, and all of your notes and papers for each class were neatly stored in each one. Well, it may be years later, but that same concept still works, except this time it's on your computer with RightNote, today's discount software promotion!

RightNote lets your organize volumes of information in notebooks, each with a hierarchical tree of notes that makes it easy to sort and find information quickly. With RightNote, you'll be able to store several different note types, from word processing to spreadsheets and even source code, then use an integrated search engine to pull up highlighted terms as you type. If you're dealing with sensitive and confidential information, you'll appreciate the ability to safeguard any note, tree, or notebook using 128-bit encryption! You can even export notes to TXT, RTF, HTML, and XLS formats.

Have you ever swiped content from a website, only to cringe at the awful way a text editor loses formatting? Not with RightNote! The app is smart enough to preserve images and styles from HTML code, meaning your note looks similar to the source content. Combined with keyboard shortcuts, hotkeys, and frequently used note lists, you'll discover an untapped realm of productivity once you start using RightNote!
--- End quote ---

DeVamp:
Woohoo, sounds nice :-)

Steven Avery:
Hi Folks,

Good to know. I been holding out with perspired dates on my trial for a while.  (ok..expired).

I think I may end up with paid, full versions of RightNote, TreeProjects and MyBase (using the discounts that make it seem more like one purchase).  Sure, in the long run I may or may not figure out a good division of labor, and one may become dormant, but by having the professional versions and the support and the interaction, I will be more active and confident in use. They have similarities, and a lot of differences.  RightNote being the classic all purpose KeyNote-TreePad style, with a lot of extras.

I see all 3 programs as, at least potentially "a notch above" ... and in some cases careful thought will say ... I want this type of thing here and that there.

This is all on top of ListPro and Swift-ToDo.  ListPro is the one without an easy discount, but it also is inexpensive. Maybe we can contact from Donationcoder.

Shalom,
Steven

rjbull:
I'll be interested to see if tranglos springs for RightNote, when the discount arrives  ;)

Innuendo:
Tranglos is a force of nature. No one can predict which way he will jump when he comes to the crossroads of making a decision.

Also, no one can predict which decisions he'll later rant about months later exclaiming how he can't believe he made the wrong one. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version