Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 01, 2014, 01:40:14 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: website: stuff on my cat  (Read 2659 times)
housetier
Charter Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 29, 2006, 06:56:01 PM »

Where is it?

The website "Stuff on my Cat" can be found here: www.stuffonmycat.com.

What is it?

People put stuff on their cats and take pictures. Other people can comment on posted pictures.

How cruel! You gotta respect those poor creatures!

Believe me, if the cats didn't like it they would clawexplain it to you. These hairy fellas are properly fed and have the patience and grandeur to endure the fun at their expense; "slightly annoyed" maybe...

I still don't find it funny!

Such is the course of the world, and there is nothing we can do about that.

allen
Charter Member

Powered by Beard

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 07:00:16 PM »

It's right up mouser's alley, he does after all search for cats in hats on google image search.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 07:17:22 PM »

great site  Grin Grin Grin

cats get annoyed at that stuff but it's really that kind of fed up annoyed that you get when your friend makes you do something - you are annoyed but you still are happy to be involved in a "project" - at least that's how i think about it smiley
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 07:19:04 PM by mouser » Logged
allen
Charter Member