ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

May I Have A Download Please?

<< < (4/4)

40hz:
@Edvard - now don't go giving the game away this early... ;D 8)

@Ren - this one's just for you - the Cryptic chapter from Brooke Burgess' Broken Saints

:)

Deozaan:
I didn't know Broken Saints was on YouTube! :Thmbsup:

I actually own the DVD set. I should watch it again sometime soon. :-* :-* :-*

40hz:
I didn't know Broken Saints was on YouTube! :Thmbsup:

I actually own the DVD set. I should watch it again sometime soon. :-* :-* :-*
-Deozaan (February 14, 2012, 05:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah. I didn't either. And it probably won't be there for long.

I've got the DVD set too. I actually like the original Flash version with that more 'colored pen' hand drawn look to the artwork over the deluxe version. The colors on the newer version were garish IMO. And the linework looked heavy and lacked the expressive subtlety of the original too. I also didn't like the actors they picked for the character voiceovers. The music was improved however.

I'm going to give it a re-watch this weekend if I have the time. I really enjoyed it even if it didn't quite work at the end. It was a noble try at least. And it was 95% there, so I'm not complaining. I've seen major motion pictures that didn't pull it off either despite $300 million budgets and 3D.
 :)

TaoPhoenix:
I was in a discussion with an author of an ebook who claimed to want to know about how sharing copies can increase exposure and then hopefully sales. His first email was all smiley. I looked, and page 3 had one of those typical "thou shalt not copy this" notices. I figured he didn't realize it was there, so I sent him a couple of emails about logistics, including the problem of the copyright page.

No answer. I sent another one. No answer. Considering his first email was lightning fast, this was becoming suspicious.

Yesterday I went ahead and created a second Creative Commons copy of the ebook and said, "Sorry you've been busy, look at this new copy, let's go!" Bang. Half an hour later came the answer "let's not". 

I'm havin' NONE of that stuff!

"All the fun of Viral Exposure while eating the cake of a theoretical Piracy lawsuit in pocket."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version