ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Delayed Cuts 1.3.2.1

<< < (2/5) > >>

Attronarch:
Wonderful app, love the minimalism. I've used various start-up managers, but they are all bloated, with unnecessary options, graphic heavy interfaces, etc. No such problems with Delayed Cuts! Thank you for sharing.

MilesAhead:
Wonderful app, love the minimalism. I've used various start-up managers, but they are all bloated, with unnecessary options, graphic heavy interfaces, etc. No such problems with Delayed Cuts! Thank you for sharing.
-Attronarch (June 04, 2012, 06:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Glad you like it. The main reason I wrote it is the delay feature in other utilities often just grab the exe file and run it after a delay.  That's why it only accepts .lnk files.  That way I know the user has the opportunity to set the needed options such as start window type, command line args etc..

I use it to start a lot of my single purpose hotkey apps. Plus I have to admit I like the Toast slide window developed by Melba23:  http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/108445-how-to-make-toast-new-version-13-feb-12/page__hl__toast__st__0

It's a good excuse to make Toast. :)

MilesAhead:
Delayed Cuts 1.1.1.0 Recompiled with new release of AHK_L.  DelayedLoad now invokes "skip next load" command when Tray Icon double-clicked.

MilesAhead:
Delayed Cuts 1.2.0.0 Added ReGap Button.  In the past if you deleted an item and wanted to tighten up the delays to fill in the gap, it required pressing F2 on each item and manually entering a number.  Now pressing the ReGap Button takes the delay from the first selected item, and increments it by 10 seconds for each successive item in the list. Another use; change the delay for the item at the top, press ReGap to reset the delays for the entire list in one shot.

Note that ReGap Button does not test that the delays are sorted in ascending order.  The DelayedLoad program does not choke if more that one item has the same delay time. But to ensure you have enough time to double click the Tray Icon to abort an item while loading, you may want to sort the list for the regapping.  Also no check is made for the delays exceeding the 600 second max.  The world won't end if you go over. :)

MilesAhead:
Delayed Cuts 1.2.1.0 Bug fix.  ReGap Button was not being disabled after Delete operation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version