ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Could someone convert a .png into an .ico for me?

(1/6) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Okay granted I should be able to do this, but my current icon software will only do 128x128 max...and (I don't have time to find/pick another icon app) for once I'm trying to get/use a high res (512x512) icon image. So could someone please convert this 512x512 image into an icon for me??

Could someone convert a .png into an .ico for me?

...And the weird part is that I'll be using this in a business management application I'm writing for the office (yes they wonder WTF is wrong with me too... ;)).

Thank you,

Stoic Joker

Krishean:
would you like one of the multi-resolution icons, eg 512, 256, 128 ... etc all in one, or just 512?

Stoic Joker:
would you like one of the multi-resolution icons, eg 512, 256, 128 ... etc all in one, or just 512?
-Krishean (February 09, 2012, 06:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'd love one, if it's not too much trouble...but either way is fine.

app103:
-Krishean (February 09, 2012, 06:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

What are you using to do it, because I can't do higher than 256x256 with IcoFX.

Krishean:
It'll be done in a few minutes, from 512x512 to 16x16. The file size will probably be quite larger than the png. And I'll probably see if GIMP will let me export a 512px ico. If it won't, I have some other things I can try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version