ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

PowerArchiver today on BitsDuJour

<< < (2/2)

Innuendo:
I wish they made that clearer on the download page.-rjbull (February 09, 2012, 03:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think it's only really spelled out on pages that outline the differences in the different versions. However, if you are buying into the BitsDuJour special then rest easy in knowing you're getting their most full-featured version of the software & the Outlook plug-in is yours to use hassle-free.

Innuendo:
my version is Toolbox without BitDefender, sort of a Pro+, the same as is offered today:-Curt (February 09, 2012, 05:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Given my opinions on BitDefender I'd be more inclined to pay more for a version of any software that didn't include it over one that did.  ;D

Steven Avery:
Hi Folks,

Which tool is the most likely to be used, in some ways better than the current freewares, and thus justify the small expense ? Or is it the Zipadeedoodah stuff that cuts the mustard ?

Steven

NigelH:
One thing that WinZip has that no other zip tool has (that I'm aware of), is the checkout feature.-NigelH (February 07, 2012, 07:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

FWIW, Nigel, PowerArchiver has the Checkout feature as well. Used to be every archiver in the land had that feature, but it seems it has gone the way of the dodo.
-Innuendo (February 09, 2012, 09:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Innuendo

I use WinRAR for its speed and ease of use, but I also have the PowerArchiver Free version installed as well - They recently released a free version at http://www.powerarchiver.com/blog/2010/07/01/powerarchiver-free-happy-4th-of-july/ . On a less powerful system in my house, I have 7-Zip installed.
-dhuser (September 13, 2010, 08:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

I saw a post in the BDJ comments that refer to the free version mentioned here by dhuser.
Of course, the download link for the free version is dead.

Well, guess what the "Internet Archive" has.

Curt:
PowerArchiver 2011 Standard PC Software with a 100% off Discount Coupon Code - State of the Art Compression Software-Bits du Jour
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version