ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

It's Official - Anonymous are Terrorists

<< < (2/3) > >>

Stoic Joker:
I'm not, I'm simply saying that IT can't push blame off on the brass because of budget cuts and fiats. Our job is to know ways around that sort of thing... ;)

These guys got nailed twice in a row ... Hence something (very important) was not learned from the first attack.

wraith808:
I spotted this at the bottom of the page:

This Web site is funded through a grant from the Bureau of Justice Assistance, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any of its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse this Web site (including, without limitation, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies and any services or tools provided).

--- End quote ---

Just because something is funded, and puts up a logo, doesn't mean it's in any way 'official'.  Not defending... just sourcing. :)

Renegade:
I spotted this at the bottom of the page:

This Web site is funded through a grant from the Bureau of Justice Assistance, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice. Neither the U.S. Department of Justice nor any of its components operate, control, are responsible for, or necessarily endorse this Web site (including, without limitation, its content, technical infrastructure, and policies and any services or tools provided).

--- End quote ---

Just because something is funded, and puts up a logo, doesn't mean it's in any way 'official'.  Not defending... just sourcing. :)
-wraith808 (February 08, 2012, 04:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, if you were a rogue agency operating with impunity, and you created a new rogue agency, wouldn't you want to cover your ass too? :P ;D

cranioscopical:
In a five-four ruling this week, the supreme court decided that anyone can be strip-searched upon arrest for any offense, however minor, at any time. This horror show ruling joins two recent horror show laws: the NDAA, which lets anyone be arrested forever at any time, and HR 347, the "trespass bill", which gives you a 10-year sentence for protesting anywhere near someone with secret service protection.
--- End quote ---

Article here.

Renegade:
In a five-four ruling this week, the supreme court decided that anyone can be strip-searched upon arrest for any offense, however minor, at any time. This horror show ruling joins two recent horror show laws: the NDAA, which lets anyone be arrested forever at any time, and HR 347, the "trespass bill", which gives you a 10-year sentence for protesting anywhere near someone with secret service protection.
--- End quote ---

Article here.
-cranioscopical (April 06, 2012, 11:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

You are so totally baiting me... and I'm about to bite... :P :D

But I won't. :)

The article is decent in pointing out the utter insanity.

I hope more people realize that this totalitarian agenda is accelerating.

None of this is isolated. It's all by design.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version