ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

7 Days of Free Downloads from VideoBlocks.com

<< < (4/5) > >>

Curt:
This email is to inform you that we have refunded the amount of $79.00 back to your payment method originally used on order number 2xxx4, which was originally purchased on 02/11/2012 01:32am for the total amount of $79.00.
--- End quote ---
:up:  :up:

Curt:
Thank you all, for your part in this refund.  :-*

40hz:
@Curt -  :)

Curt:
one for 40hz:

Discworld is a flat disc that rests on the backs of four huge elephants which are in turn standing on the back of an enormous turtle as it slowly swims through space. In the book Small Gods, the question "what does the turtle stand on?" is asked, and gets the reply "It's a turtle, for heaven's sake. It swims. That's what turtles are for."
--- End quote ---

Curt:
due to my recent Vista crash, I lost all the videos from VideoBlocks. But now VideoBlocks is repeating the offer! This time the campaign is aimed at church leaders etcetera, (via eStudySource), but the content is the same. Also, they have written what I failed to notice from the beginning, that they will give you back your money if you forget to cancel in time. Again, you cannot download more than 20 files per day; it is not "50.000", but "max 140 of 50.000"

https://www.videoblocks.com/freetrial/religion.php?utm_source=eStudySourceReligion0312&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=eStudySourceReligion0312

Just create a username and password*, and you get download access to everything on VideoBlocks.com for 7 days. You can download 20 clips per day.

*To ensure one login per customer, we require a credit card to sign up for an account on VideoBlocks.com. However, you will not be charged anything for your 7 days of complimentary access. After 7 days you will automatically be charged if you do not cancel your account, but we will happily refund you if you forget.

VideoBlocks.com is only giving this complimentary access to a limited number of users, so start downloading now:

Get Your 7 Days of Complimentary Downloads-VideoBlocks
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version