ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

7 Days of Free Downloads from VideoBlocks.com

(1/5) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
https://www.videoblocks.com/freeclips/

DOWNLOAD FROM 50,000+ CLIPS OF VIDEO, MOTION BACKGROUNDS,
SOUND EFFECTS, PRODUCTION MUSIC, and MORE!

*Limit 20 Downloads per day (140 Downloads over the 7 days)*

Curt:
I took this offer, but apparently didn't read the small letters. February the 14´th the company charged my account $79, probably because I didn't cancelled my subscription in time? They did so without notifying me in advance, and I have not later received any kind of receipt. I only know about it because I borrowed this laptop in order to check my bank account's balance.

>:(

Innuendo:
Dispute the charge with your credit/debit card issuer, Curt. You'll get the money back without any trouble. If you do run into difficulties let me know. I used to be in that business (credit cards/banking....not fleecing customers :D).

KynloStephen66515:
ouch

If I had known this I would have certainly posted about that part of things

:(

Curt:
rules must be different in different countries; my bank has told me quite clearly that such experience is my fault only and that there is nothing they can do about it, except pay. I gave the credit card informations, and didn't stop my subscription in time: Pay and smile, and maybe learn.

Edited:
I have now checked my VideoBlocks account: I have downloaded files AFTER the seven days were gone. I would say that is enough to prove my "guilt".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version