ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Stich 2 screenshot togheter

(1/1)

BoomWav:
Is it possible to take two screenshot I've done back to back and merge them into one image? A kind of Before>After. The only way I found was to make the canvas bigger and then add the other image as clipart. It'd be cool to make this painless with multi-select or something. Just an idea.

ralfs:
Just drop one image from the thumbnail- or files-list on the left over the viewed one in the screenshot panel.
Push this picture to the margin of the first picture and select "Objects" >>> "Expand canvas to fit objects".

mouser:
I highly recommend the free tool ImageGrid for this -- a tool created by DC member vlastimil for our NANY 2012 event in January.

It was created specifically to make it easy to combine images in a strip or grid.

BoomWav:
I highly recommend the free tool ImageGrid for this -- a tool created by DC member vlastimil for our NANY 2012 event in January.

It was created specifically to make it easy to combine images in a strip or grid.
-mouser (March 20, 2012, 10:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh thanks! That does the trick. I'd be great to also have the Screenshot Captor features but it's better than nothing. Thanks a lot.

mouser:
Remember you can easily drag images from the SC thumbnail panel out onto other applications (like ImageGrid), and drop images into the SC thumbnail panel as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version