ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Screenshot Captor "best in class" on FreewareGenius

<< < (2/4) > >>

db90h:
Congrats Mouser ;)

tomos:
Is their any option to autosave the screenshot taken to be placed in the Desktop, i downloaded the portable version and its default location seems to be.c:\ScreenshotCaptorPortable\Screenshots\
-hulkbuster (February 09, 2012, 06:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

in preferences,
"Screenshot folder & tools" for location of screenshot folder
"Interface Options 1" for choice of automatic save ("stay minimised") or pop-up dialogue (read the "Tip" there)

hulkbuster:
Is their any option to autosave the screenshot taken to be placed in the Desktop, i downloaded the portable version and its default location seems to be.c:\ScreenshotCaptorPortable\Screenshots\
-hulkbuster (February 09, 2012, 06:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

in preferences,
"Screenshot folder & tools" for location of screenshot folder
"Interface Options 1" for choice of automatic save ("stay minimised") or pop-up dialogue (read the "Tip" there)
-tomos (February 09, 2012, 07:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah i got it now, stupid of me not to see those options, anyway besides integrating with a wide range of format , which irfanview does with its slidshow viewer this tool has the ability to take snapshots with a hotkey , that is what it make it a winner tool then irfanview.

Thank you again.
Definitely a keeper.

kyrathaba:
It'd be interesting to know just how many hours mouser has spent developing Screenshot Captor.

DeVamp:
Congrats!!

But they tell me nothing new.

I know already a long time that it is the best. :-)
And it only keeps getting better :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version