ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Universal Marker

<< < (3/3)

Curt:
www.google.com/search?q=fast+and+light+portable+html+editor
--- End quote ---

Contro:
www.google.com/search?q=fast+and+light+portable+html+editor
--- End quote ---
-Curt (February 05, 2012, 05:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Best Regards Curt
 :-*

IainB:
I supposed must be the position of the file in the pc (if you change the folder). I suppose is possible with an auxiliary database to control all marks.
-Contro (February 05, 2012, 03:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's probably true.
Suggestions:

* You can highlight and make notes in PDFs with. the standard (free) Adobe Acrobat Reader.
* You could organise your ebooks with Calibre - E-book management (FREE).
* You could collectively organise your document references, notes, highlighting and management with Qiqqa - Reference Management (FREE). (Seems to be taking on an increasing range of document types.)

Contro:
I supposed must be the position of the file in the pc (if you change the folder). I suppose is possible with an auxiliary database to control all marks.
-Contro (February 05, 2012, 03:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's probably true.
Suggestions:

* You can highlight and make notes in PDFs with. the standard (free) Adobe Acrobat Reader.
* You could organise your ebooks with Calibre - E-book management (FREE).
* You could collectively organise your document references, notes, highlighting and management with Qiqqa - Reference Management (FREE). (Seems to be taking on an increasing range of document types.)-IainB (February 06, 2012, 05:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Okis. I'll try.

:-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version