ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Universal Marker

<< < (2/3) > >>

Contro:
Guess he's looking for a text marking tool like these but not limited to webpages, but all kinds of applications/files.
-Ath (February 05, 2012, 09:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's exactly. I know some addons for FF for this purpose. But not a general script to write marks "everywhere" and control the marks.
Probably if you mark a example.txt in a folder and moves the file the marks are lost (in my suposition software....) .

Contro:
And with this supposed software if you want to share the "modified" files with others pc you will need to "write" really or something like that.
Then some files are reconverted like a simple txt file with marks will be a pdf file , or a doc file......or an image file.....
 :-[

Contro:
Xentient seems to be in the line of Ath too

http://posterous.com/#welcome

Contro:
Ejem. I am not a programmer, but seems a difficult target because of all the variables to control.

What do you think ?

By example. Mark a txt file : a phrase or something inside that file needs a lot of control. And is only a relative link because the mark don't "travel" with the file....
 :-\

Contro:
Curt or somebody knows a super fast and light portable html editor ??¿?¿?¿?¿

Best Regards
 ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version