ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Image Mapper $5

(1/1)

Curt:
CoffeeCup Image Mapper is exactly 3 years of age, so CoffeeCup is celebrating the day by offering Image Mapper for merely $5. Unfortunately I don't know what the normal price is, so I can't tell you if this is a good deal... And I don't know for how long the price will stay. Edited: The offer ends "today"! Normal price is $29

http://www.coffeecup.com/image-mapper/

Edited: It is version 4.2

So how does it work?
Imagine you’ve got one giant super-cool image but you want different parts of it to be clickable. Sure, you could chop it up into dozens of tiny pieces, painstakingly reassembling them on a webpage so that certain parts are links...but that would be a horrible waste of time!

Welcome to the wonderful world of image mapping. Just load up your picture, draw shapes around clickable parts of it, and supply links to create hot spots in your image. Use squares, rectangles, circles, or the unique free-form chicken-nugget-shaped buttons (really). Here’s a view of the Image Mapper workspace:

Hey, can you give me some inspiration?
Of course! Get a diagram of the solar system and draw circles around the sun, each planet, and their moons. Now drop in links to more information for each celestial body.

Wait, wait, here’s a better one: You have a map of Europe and want each country to be clickable. Simply load up the image and use the polygon tool to draw borders around the countries.-coffeecup
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version