ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3 - Window Object and Scrolling Capture Screencast Videos

<< < (7/8) > >>

aparente001:
I got it!

I didn't have the Quick Capture Bar, but I went into the Preferences -> Post-capture options and selected "File itself" under "Copy to clipboard".

IainB:
I got it!
I didn't have the Quick Capture Bar, but I went into the Preferences -> Post-capture options and selected "File itself" under "Copy to clipboard".
-aparente001 (September 26, 2015, 04:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm. For ages I have had things arranged so that

* images captured by SC.
* images captured by the Send to OneNote utility.
* images capture by the PrtSc (PrintScreen) system utility.
- all go to the Clipboard (and CHS).

The odd one out is ABBY Screenshot Reader, which has several options on top of what the others seem to offer.
For example:

Filipe Meira Castro:
Hi,

Which setting does the option "immediate capture, don't prompt with choices for scrolling capture" uses? (See picture)

It seems to just take a screenshot without even scrolling!

Would be nice to use the last settings, for example, automatically select the following on the upcoming windows:

* Begin scrolling Window Capture on this window
* Start Stitching and Capture
* Click guess margins 
Cheers

Filipe Meira Castro:
Hi,

Which setting does the option "immediate capture, don't prompt with choices for scrolling capture" uses? (This option appears when right click on the red frame on window selection)

It seems to just take a screenshot without even scrolling!

Would be nice to use the last settings, for example, automatically select the following on the upcoming windows:

* Begin scrolling Window Capture on this window
* Start Stitching and Capture
* Click guess margins 
Cheers

-Filipe Meira Castro (October 08, 2017, 06:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

mouser:
Yeah the option is just for people who never want to do a scrolling capture -- it just captures whatever windows object you select.  So it is as if you automatically always selected option 1 after you did an Object capture.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version