ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3 - Window Object and Scrolling Capture Screencast Videos

<< < (4/8) > >>

BabyToys:
Hello. Howcan  I can hide/remove object scrolling and capture tool window. I tried to make screenshots and this window each time pop-up . How can I  hide this window. I tried all of available settings.

Thank you.

cmori:
Hello.  Wondering if the videos still active? 

I have clicked and got only a blank page with start arrow which does not work for me.  Not sure if my computer or if vids not active.  Trying to see how to do a continuous scrolling capture. 

My current capture (using v.4.8 not Captor 3 from Subject line) results in separate pages while I prefer a top to bottom scroll with no divisions, if this feasible. 

tomos:
Hello.  Wondering if the videos still active?  

I have clicked and got only a blank page with start arrow which does not work for me.  Not sure if my computer or if vids not active.  Trying to see how to do a continuous scrolling capture.  
-cmori (March 30, 2014, 04:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

videos are still active; I have mixed success with this depending on the page in question, but getting a look at the video definitely helps :-)

mouser:
I've added a new video above demonstrating the new Manual Scrolling method:

https://www.donationcoder.com/screencasts/dc/3ds/sc29/sc29.html

Epamitut:
Please, for Editing/Saving Window: Enable image navigation throught keyboard buttons: Page Up, Page Down, Arrow keys, or others.

The Scrolling there by wheel mouse is slow, however in Irfanview too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version