ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3 - Window Object and Scrolling Capture Screencast Videos

<< < (2/8) > >>

ewemoa:
Watching:

A more troublesome scrolling window capture (ms word)

learned:

* (00:34 - 01:05) Interpreting the "Pre-capture Evaluation Report" can be helpful.
* (01:36 - 02:03) Nice to know to look out for cursors impacting captures.
* (02:51 - 03:42) About "Trim and Show" functionality + Fit button and working with "duplicates".
* (04:11 - 04:16) It's possible to drag the "bar" under the number / arrow controls of the margin, overlap, and trim and show configuration items.  Neat!

IainB:
Brilliant. Thanks mouser.
All makes sense. Now off to use SSC a bit more...    :)

JoTo:
Mousiiiiiiieeeee,

wow, awesome and informative videos. Love the new features of SC. Also the "capture all childs automagically" feature is very helpful for us when we are writing our manuals and documentations.

WOOHOO!
JoTo

peterlonz:
Great example of first class SW programing.
Though I do not personally have any great need for this, you have to also admire the quality of work & the effort that has gone into the presentation.

kyrathaba:
Extremely impressive! Next time I need to do screenshots for a Help file for one of my apps, SC will be my tool and a donation will be forthcoming.  I've tended to use Faststone Capture, but I can see how v3 of SC could save me a LOT of time when I want to capture images of multiple controls!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version