ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor 3 - Window Object and Scrolling Capture Screencast Videos

<< < (6/8) > >>

tomos:
Third problem -- I went back to my old technique, defining the region myself with the cross hairs and the dragging, but the capture didn't automatically get put into the clipboard as it used to do before I updated the software.  This is the problem that I really need to solve -- I can live without the scrolling feature.
-aparente001 (June 22, 2015, 02:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm a bit responsible here having recommended the upgrade :)

The easiest way I know to change this, is using the "Quick Capture Bar" - which auto-hides on the top of the screen (it's top-middle here). Move mouse to edge of screen to show it (if not there, it's the option top of the list on the tray icon's context menu).

Fourth button from the right on that bar:
"Select post-capture options (etc.)" > "Copy image to clipboard"

This is probably in the Preferences dialogue as well - but I do know there's a mountain of stuff in there :-)

Re the scrolling capture:
I'm not sure what's happening there - you could try the option to do a manual scroll. After you've selected "Begin a scrolling capture on this object" - the next window offers manual scrolling option.

aparente001:
Thanks for trying to rescue me.  I think that new menu-dashboard-thingie popped up when I wasn't expecting it and I just batted it away like a pesky fly, so thanks for telling me how to get it back.

I hope someone can tell me how to fix the settings or else where to find the last version that put the current screenshot in the clipboard automatically so I can roll back.  Also I'd like to know how to hold onto my settings when downgrading.

tomos:
I hope someone can tell me how to fix the settings ...
-aparente001 (June 22, 2015, 04:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

I told you how to in my last post - did you have a problem with the instructions?

The easiest way I know to change this, is using the "Quick Capture Bar" - which auto-hides on the top of the screen (it's top-middle here). Move mouse to edge of screen to show it (if not there, it's the option top of the list on the tray icon's context menu).

Fourth button from the right on that bar:
"Select post-capture options (etc.)" > "Copy image to clipboard"
-tomos (June 22, 2015, 04:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

aparente001:
Oh.  I thought you said, "This is probably in the Preferences dialogue as well - but I do know there's a mountain of stuff in there :-)"  -- you did rescue me, I think, so that I can get the screenshots into the clipboard more easily; but my goal is for them to land there completely automatically.

Or did I misunderstand?

tomos:
but my goal is for them to land there completely automatically.
-aparente001 (June 22, 2015, 05:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

yes, those instructions above are for getting screenshot automatically copied to clipboard.
All options under that button are for what will happen post-capture:
post-every-capture :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version