ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

According To FBI, Internet Privacy Now Considered Suspicious

<< < (6/9) > >>

kyrathaba:
It truly is frightening.

LaKraven:
America's return to McArtyism!
-LaKraven (February 04, 2012, 08:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

... McCarthyismw?
-wraith808 (February 04, 2012, 10:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes... I've been making typos all damned day!

kyrathaba:
--- End quote ---

Maybe you're a hacker and part of your attention is distracted by some project you're working on that is aimed against the government. I think sufficient suspicion exists to bring you in for questioning. I'm calling the SOPA police, the ACTA marshals, and the FBI. Be back shortly...  :P

LaKraven:
--- End quote ---

Maybe you're a hacker and part of your attention is distracted by some project you're working on that is aimed against the government. I think sufficient suspicion exists to bring you in for questioning. I'm calling the SOPA police, the ACTA marshals, and the FBI. Be back shortly...  :P
-kyrathaba (February 04, 2012, 11:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thankfully beyond their jurisdiction... though that certainly wouldn't stop them trying (and failing) to come after me :P

app103:
"Always pay cash or use credit card(s) in different name(s)"
-Renegade (February 04, 2012, 06:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's unAmerican not to take every opportunity to drive yourself deeper and deeper into debt. How dare anyone avoid interest charges by paying cash for anything, in this modern day and age of banking cartels controlling our government! How dare you poor people not have any credit cards of your own. How dare you loan your credit card to a teenage child whose last name differs from your own. You are all terrorists, the whole lot of you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version