ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Eets

(1/2) > >>

allen:
Eets is a brand new game for the PC that plays something like lemmings but with the zany personality and graphic style of Worms.  It's a real delight to play.  Adding icing to the cake, it comes with a robust level editor so you can create your own levels to share online with friends or via their online community. A time limited ( 1 hour ) demo is available for download, it's worth checking out.  I have to warn you, though, after spending that hour with Eets, you'll probably be strongly considering the 20 dollar price tag . . . I am. :)

mouser:
worms and lemmings are some of my favorites so i am going to try this immediately.

played it for a bit -
very very cute and lovely personality and graphics.
somehow it didnt grab me beyond that though.

allen:
How long did you play? I really didn't start getting into it until the last few minutes of the demo -- when things started getting notably more difficult to figure out.

mouser:
yeah i have to admit i got up the whales, which was starting to get interesting but still in walkthrough mode. i was impressed with the spirit of it but i just didn't stay motivated.  maybe i'll give it another try in a bit.

f0dder:
Screens look cute, I'll have to take a look once I'm done setting up my gf's laptop :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version