ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

A Siri challenger emerges. Meet Evi.

<< < (2/3) > >>

40hz:
Someone please come up with Ask Jenny  :D
-mahesh2k (February 01, 2012, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds good.

Better than what some government types may be hoping for instead:

;)

Edvard:
A ghost was a personal assistant visible only to the person it belonged to. It was the ultimate personal info assistant. It could look things up, find things out, remind you of appointments, make excuses for you...basically the personal secretary every busy person could have ever hoped for.
--- End quote ---

Hmmm... Evi + Google's new cross-service searching?  :o

CCpotter:
This sounds a lot of fun, i'm gonna try it on my phone now

Fred Nerd:
I got it and had a play with it. Its fun.
A bit useless in reality. I asked it how I could get a date with Taylor Swift and it only gave me her website :(

I have had an idea for a long time of what is needed and wanted to code it myself but I'm never going to be good enough.
I was a voice recognition keyboard.
NOT to recognise words, but to be totally local and recognise letters. When driving its not too hard to touch 'reply', then dictate, n-o-t-space-t-o-n-i-g-h-t-commar-space-t-r-y-space-t-o-m-o-r-r-o-w-space-eight-colon-three-zero.
Surely this wouldn't be too hard to code.

Anyone want to try?

Innuendo:
A bit useless in reality. I asked it how I could get a date with Taylor Swift and it only gave me her website :(-Fred Nerd (February 16, 2012, 08:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Don't give up, Fred!!! She's patiently waiting for you to find a way to communicate with her! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version