ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

New: USB Safely Remove v5.0, and with a discount for 'free' users

<< < (2/3) > >>

Innuendo:
Public Service Announcement:

USB Safely Remove v5 is on offer at BitsDuJour today for $11.94...40% off.

Curt:
Public Service Announcement:
USB Safely Remove v5 is on offer at BitsDuJour today for $11.94...40% off.-Innuendo (February 10, 2012, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/usb-safely-remove/

Notice the lifetime key -offer, less than $27 (plus VAT):

Innuendo:
I remember the days when $20 got you a lifetime upgrade path. I guess they changed that.

I've never really paid much attention to USB Safely Remove or Zentimo, but lots of people are using these programs so maybe I'm missing something. Guess I'll install one and give it a test drive to see if there's any functionality it offers that warrants a purchase.

Ath:
I've never really paid much attention to USB Safely Remove or Zentimo, but lots of people are using these programs so maybe I'm missing something.
-Innuendo (February 10, 2012, 10:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
It's become quite popular after Microsoft mutilated the USB eject stuff, that was working just fine in Windows XP, in Windows Vista, and didn't fix it with Windows 7.

Innuendo:
I've always heard about Microsoft borking this or that in regards to the USB eject stuff, but I have always just waited till a USB device's activity light has gone out & yanked it without doing any USB eject command. Never have suffered any data loss....so again....I must be missing something. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version