ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Quotidian Folders 1.4.2.2

<< < (5/6) > >>

MilesAhead:
Quotidian Folders 1.3.1.0 Now the Delete Button is only enabled when one or more item(s) in the ListView are selected.

MilesAhead:
Quotidian Folders 1.4.0.0 Now includes a separate exe for embedded Tray Menu Icons. If QF detects any missing icons on startup, it calls QF_IconInst.exe to self extract the tray icons. This saves a small amount of memory.  QF.exe does not have to contain the embedded icons while sitting in the tray.

MilesAhead:
Quotidian Folders 1.4.2.1  I updated the link in first post to my new page.  I also updated the links in the program so that "visit hotkey page" and "donate" commands in the tray menu will go to the correct web page.

Note that similar to other Explorer Folder utilities I have done, the folder option "show full path in title bar" should be enabled.  It simply copies to the clipboard to get the folder path.  Shell objects such as Computer, Recycle Bin etc. are not supported.  Although once the Mouse Menu is open, clicking the Open Button with nothing selected opens Computer.

The idea of this utility is to make folders that are a pain to get to such as deeply nested folders, more accessible.  If the Tray Menu option Open On Click is enabled Control Right Click on folders will open them immediately as well as adding them to the Mouse Menu.  Control Right Click an empty spot on Desktop to open the Mouse Menu near the mouse cursor.

As you add folders to the menu you may want to delete those no longer of interest to keep the list short.

MilesAhead:
Quotidian Folders 1.4.2.2 Fixed a bug where changes to Open On Click setting where not saved to ini file if the program was closed due to shutdown or logoff.

See first post for download link.

Contro:
Nice indeed !
 :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version