ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mouser's Zone

How do I submit a freeware product for review?

<< < (3/3)

40hz:
The forum uses BBCode. You can enter it raw following this. Or you can just use the editor and highlight what you want to link from and hit the little globe button up above. Paste your URL in the box provided. When the box closes, the appropriate tags will have been inserted automatically.

You can also just type something like: www.google.com and the forum will usually be smart enough to know it's a URL and take you there if you click it.

Note: Links display as blue text with no underline in the forum. Like the word 'this' up above.

crabby3:
Thanks for the advice, 40hz, I'll use it the next time I find some freeware worth sharing  :Thmbsup:

40hz:
My pleasure. Always glad to see a new face around here. Sorry it was such a hassle for you first time out.  See ya round the campus!  Don't be a stranger.  :)

Addendum: just so you know, we're not restricted to freeware or FOSS here. If you're aware of something good, share it. Doesn't matter if it's a commercial product. They even encourage developers to drop by and toot their own horn as long as they're not making straight advertisement or spam posts. Got a few developers in our ranks already.

How cool is that? 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version