ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mouser's Zone

How do I submit a freeware product for review?

(1/3) > >>

crabby3:
 :)

Ath:
This section has instructions/rules and enough space to present what you have :tellme:.

crabby3:
Let me reword that. How do I submit a freeware product for review that I stumbled over online?  :D

40hz:
Let me reword that. How do I submit a freeware product for review that I stumbled over online?  :D
-crabby3 (January 23, 2012, 01:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can always write up a "mini-review" of what you found and post it in this section.

But there's no "submit for review" queue or process here. And no review team or moderator. Reviews are independently written by DC members who take it upon themselves to do them on an ad hoc basis. It's all very informal.

If you were the product's developer, you could post on the link Ath provided and possibly make a general request that someone at DC to do a review of it.

But if it's just something you found, your only alternative is to write the review yourself, or mention it in a discussion and hope someone else gets interested enough to write a review.
 :)

Addendum: if it's just something you're trying to get reviewed (for whatever reason) you could always send a heads-up to the editors at sites like TheFreewareJunkie, TechSupportAlert, gHacks, or MakeUseOf. They're always looking for good software and services to review.
 :Thmbsup:

Ath:
If you were the product's developer, you could post on the link Ath provided and possibly make a general request that someone at DC to do a review of it.
-40hz (January 23, 2012, 02:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's indeed how I interpreted the request, the comment fits in the category 'A picture says more than a thousand words' :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version