ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Waterfox has now been accepted as a Mozilla project

<< < (15/19) > >>

cyberdiva:
I know what you mean about the forum.  I posted a couple of times and got replies from the developer.  A nice forum there.  I didn't notice any sarcastic replies.  Although I didn't read a statistically significant sample.  :)
-MilesAhead (February 15, 2014, 07:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, my experience too is that the forum is remarkably civilized.  It offers an especially striking contrast to the Mozilla/Firefox fan-boys forums.  And not only is the level of civility much higher on the Pale Moon forums, so too is the level of expertise, not just from the developer but also from a number of quite knowledgeable and helpful forum members.  :up:

MilesAhead:
Heh.  Speaking of fanboys... I didn't make many friends on Opera forum when I suggested that a triple mouse click just to select a line contributed to CTS.  :)  But them I'm not a mouse gestures guy.  :)

Innuendo:
Silly me. I thought Pale Moon was x64 only so I never paid it any attention as I *need* my extensions. Now that I see that it's offered in an x86 version as well I'm off to try it out.

(Pro tip: buried on the web site it's explained that Pale Moon version numbers do not equate to Firefox version numbers, i.e. Pale Moon v24.3.2 is not based off of Firefox v24, but rather Firefox v27.)

I've literally just installed it. I'll have more of an opinion once I get my extensions installed and set up.

Innuendo:
Well, that didn't last long.  >:(

Sticky Password is not compatible with Pale Moon.

Curt:
Sticky Password is not compatible with Pale Moon.-Innuendo (February 15, 2014, 12:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

do you mean, "not compatible with Firefox 27"? Pale Moon should be but a Firefox.

modifying:
I said it wrong. Of course PM 24.3.2 is not identical to Ff 27. However, I have not yet had any kind of troubles with extensions on Pale Moon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version