ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Waterfox has now been accepted as a Mozilla project

<< < (2/19) > >>

panzer:
VaporFox will be the 128bit version....sorry couldn't resist.-rgdot (January 22, 2012, 07:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'd prefer SamanthaFox   :P
-4wd (January 22, 2012, 07:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am sad that I have to tell you this news, but Samantha is Lesbian btw.

:)

4wd:
I am sad that I have to tell you this news, but Samantha is Lesbian btw.

:)
-panzer (January 23, 2012, 02:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Doesn't stop me looking :D

Shades:
Fond memories indeed...and a titbit of info I didn't know about her.  ;)

MrCrispy:
Look, I realize this is the beauty of open source. But I don't need 3 separate release channels, nightlies, PaleMoon, Waterfox, the other customized builds on mozillazine. I don't need SrWare Iron, portableapps versions etc.

Just give me one damn install package that works. Give me an option for a portable install. Have an option in the app to accept beta updates, or only stable ones. This browser fragmentation is ridiculous, and no one cares about it.

Edvard:
Look, I realize this is the beauty of open source. But I don't need 3 separate release channels, nightlies, PaleMoon, Waterfox, the other customized builds on mozillazine. I don't need SrWare Iron, portableapps versions etc.

Just give me one damn install package that works. Give me an option for a portable install. Have an option in the app to accept beta updates, or only stable ones. This browser fragmentation is ridiculous, and no one cares about it.
-MrCrispy (January 24, 2012, 08:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

I totally agree with you, this is really getting out of hand, and I had enough of it in the Firefox/Iceweasel debacle.
HOWEVER, it's apparently the only way to get a 64-bit version, as Mozilla hasn't gotten their act together enough to do that through the main channels, except for Nightly.
 :-\* Edvard downloads Swiftfox

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version