ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

We Are Legion Documentary - Anonymous

(1/4) > >>

Renegade:
I've posted in the past on Anonymous here and here.

Now they have a documentary:

http://www.youtube.com/user/WeAreLegionDoc

http://wearelegionthedocumentary.com/

40hz:
Dumb move on their part doing that documentary IMO. Dropping the gauntlet is seldom a wise move when confronting a government or law enforcement unless you have the general public at least 90% behind you.  8)

Far smarter would have been to set up a totally separate PR 'front' to handle their publicity.

That's the way professional revolutionaries handle it. Having your own separate press office allows you to get your message out there while still maintaining plausible deniability in the event something goes south - or you get set up in a classic agent provocateur scenario by a government or corporation.

It's also not a good idea to show up in public at all any more. Especially since you can now be arrested, held indefinitely without charges or legal counsel, interrogated at will, bled dry, and then quietly flushed down a toilet once you've exhausted your limited usefulness. And all without anyone being the wiser, or able to help you.

And if you think that's bad, just imagine how much worse it will be if they arrest you in one the non-Western democracies.

There are much worse things than dying. And there are people who can do all of them to you.

So don't insist on making yourself an easy target. And if you do, remember the wisdom of the poet: Servo permaneo bovis provestri!
 :tellme:

Stoic Joker:
Strategy aside, I like it :up: The world could use a few more Robin Hoods me thinks.

40hz:
Oh don't get me wrong. I like it too. But I can't help thinking of a T-shirt I saw. It said: Sure! Uzis are a LOT more fun. But they only piss off the zombies. You're much better off with a good pair of running shoes and a secret hideout if you REALLY want to fight them.
 ;D

Stoic Joker:
I'm more a fan of having a shotgun (same coverage with less bullets) and a fast car. However a well hidden base of operations does make for a good place to reload.

...Unless we can get one of those A-Team vans, then both are covered and it's just an issue of parking.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version