ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

what kind of keyboard you use?

<< < (2/14) > >>

wr975:
IBM clicky keyboard
--- End quote ---
Hmm... loved those. Used to have one at work. :)

Right now I use MS Natural Keyboard Multimedia. It was the only ergonomic keyboard I could find in any store.  :-\ Good: Ergonomic layout, quite large, heavy. Bad: F-lock keys (thanks someone made a registry patch), layout for home, end, del,...  Don't use the multimedia keys at all.

mouser:
i have a logitech keyboard with a bunch of extra buttons on it.  the only thing i actually use on it however is the volume knob and mute button.  i definitely recommend a keyboard with these, it does come in handy.

jgpaiva:
i have a logitech keyboard with a bunch of extra buttons on it.  the only thing i actually use on it however is the volume knob and mute button.  i definitely recommend a keyboard with these, it does come in handy.-mouser (March 28, 2006, 05:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yep, my keyboard also has a few multimedia buttons, and I love them, i use them all the time!
And when i am using my mouse, i make my mouse become a Multimedia Mouse ;)

brotherS:
Right now I use MS Natural Keyboard Multimedia. It was the only ergonomic keyboard I could find in any store.  :-\
-wr975 (March 28, 2006, 03:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ever heard of online shopping? ;)

Good: Ergonomic layout, quite large, heavy. Bad: F-lock keys (thanks someone made a registry patch), layout for home, end, del,...  Don't use the multimedia keys at all.

--- End quote ---
I'm using the Logitech Cordless Desktop Comfort (see photo below), your hands deserve a comfort/natural keyboard!
Good: ergonomic layout, good to type on
Bad: heavy (I like to put it aside and grab it again often)

The layout for Home, End, Del etc. isn't the standard one here neither, but I got used to it, no more problems.

f0dder:
Using a dell keyboard right now - it's black and it's buttons are just the right hardness to press, with just the right clicking sound. I also have a black IBM keyboard lying around but I like this one a tad better. It's a standard .dk keyboard layout with the two windows buttons and the context-menu button as well (since I'm mostly a keyboard guy, I appreciate those).

I do miss the volume buttons that my old logitech keyboard had, but other than that I've never been a fan of those zillion extra keys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version