ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

what kind of keyboard you use?

(1/14) > >>

zfshi:
maybe this is off topic, if it is, please remove it

I wonder anybody here is using IBM clicky keyboard, like model 1391401.

jgpaiva:
I don't think anything is offtopic on DC ;)
I don't have one of those, but IBM's model M keyboards are known to be very good, and 1337... lol

I own a Labtec Ultra-Flat Keyboard. It's not very good, but i also only bought it because i didn't want to ruin my notebook's keyboard (it already happened to me, with an older laptop). So, i bought the cheaper keyboard there was at the store, only to be able to use it, and destroy it without regreting ;)

Jibz:
KeyTronic KT2001 :Thmbsup:.

Ampa:
Microsoft Natural keyboard (original design... not one of the new fangled ones with 6-squillion extra and unneccessary 'media' buttons).

gjehle:
some noname keyboard without "click" (kinda soft keystrokes, picked because i type pretty fast and it takes a lot more energy to use "hard" keyboards)
and even so it's a german keyboard i use the US layout to keep my fingers from falling off my hands (if you ever coded using a german layout, you'll understand)
no extra keys, no fancy windows-only features available thru yet-another-driver, just a plain keyboard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version