ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Increasing Notebook PC Volume

<< < (4/4)

Darwin:
Just an update - I still haven't heard from the developer - not a good sign. I *did* receive the links for the 10% discount if I purchase during the 14 day trial (I'm on day 5, apparently). Meanwhile the problem persists and I can see no way to fix it. I'll wait until the trial is finished, but I'm not feeling too motivated to purchase. I'm also not hugely impressed by the sound quality, which is quite tinny to my ears. DFX is much warmer... Anyway, Vincent - have you had any response from the developer to your suggestions? Just curious.

Kruskal:
Just an update - I still haven't heard from the developer - not a good sign. I *did* receive the links for the 10% discount if I purchase during the 14 day trial (I'm on day 5, apparently). Meanwhile the problem persists and I can see no way to fix it. I'll wait until the trial is finished, but I'm not feeling too motivated to purchase. I'm also not hugely impressed by the sound quality, which is quite tinny to my ears. DFX is much warmer... Anyway, Vincent - have you had any response from the developer to your suggestions? Just curious.
-Darwin (June 03, 2007, 08:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
They answered about a third of my questions/emails.  I'm not impressed.

But I do like their product.

Vincent

Darwin:
Yeah - I should qualify/clarify the sound quality issue I mentioned - the presets aren't very impressive; I'm sure that if I played around with the settings I could improve upon it. For now, I've uninstalled it. It's completely useless to me as it stands and if I don't hear from the developer I won't be buying, anyway. If I do, I'll reload the trial and see...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version