ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Kyrathaba Software

Kyrathasoft Source Code Line Counter (a NANY 2012 entry)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ath:
Hey, nice and quick :Thmbsup:

But, like with the standard *.cs and *.vb filters (I didn't request this yet, did I 8)), it might be smart to exclude the generated stuff in the *\obj\* project directory:

kyrathaba:
Easy enough. I'll try to get to it in the day few hours.

kyrathaba:
Version 1.0.1.2

Ok, now, by default, files in the /obj/ subdirectory of your project are excluded. You can uncheck the checkbox if you want to count them.

Ath:
That's working a lot more convenient indeed, thanks for the quick response!

But also there's a few things I have found :)

* When enabling/disabling the "Exclude /obj/ files" option and "Auto-recount when File Options change" is enabled, a Recount doesn't happen, though it would be quite logical if it did.
* When resizing the form, the grid columns resize automagically, this is happening from code, right? It'd be nice if my manual width-changes would be used as the relative size.
* When resizing, the Browse and Recount combo and button move with the right side of the form, but the File filter label/combo stay in their original place. That's a bit funky imho.
* After a restart, the form is back to it's original size, position and File filter selection. Can these be saved between sessions?
No need to rush, but would be nice to have. :up:

kyrathaba:

1 When enabling/disabling the "Exclude /obj/ files" option and "Auto-recount when File Options change" is enabled, a Recount doesn't happen, though it would be quite logical if it did.
    2 When resizing the form, the grid columns resize automagically, this is happening from code, right? It'd be nice if my manual width-changes would be used as the relative size.
    3 When resizing, the Browse and Recount combo and button move with the right side of the form, but the File filter label/combo stay in their original place. That's a bit funky imho.
    4 After a restart, the form is back to it's original size, position and File filter selection. Can these be saved between sessions?
--- End quote ---

Ath,

In version 1.0.1.3 I believe I've addressed your requests listed in numbers 1, 3, and 4 above. In number two, I've caused the column widths to be, respectively, 80%, 15%, and 5% of the width of the ListView control. Not exactly what you've asked for, but in response to two email feature requests I've received recently (on 12/16 and 01/03). Let me know if you find these changes a general improvement.

You should be able to download the update from within the program, although I also provide the link below:

installer link

Note: this version also corrects error where the update-checker says "Kyrathaba's Hangman has found an available update", LOL! Can you say, copy/paste error?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version