ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

As a counter-point to the SOPA/PIPA demonstration

<< < (16/21) > >>

wraith808:
What he says and what he does are two separate things that often contradict.
-Deozaan (January 25, 2012, 01:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think that's the way you (unfortunately) have to work in D.C. these days in order to get anything done.

kyrathaba:
What he says and what he does are two separate things that often contradict.
--- End quote ---

You got that right!

youngjohn12:
I'll be honest: I battle with where I take a position on these concerns.  I can dispute from both factors.  But they are not even providing the other aspect a opportunity to talk or have a aspect in the selection.  I usually benefit less guidelines over more, especially if individual protection isn't engaged.  Because actual life circumstances are generally very unpleasant.  There are no apparent limitations between this and that.  if someone is being harm and that can be prevented, that's good.  But SOPA and this products is simply about management.

Renegade:
Well, looks like the government there is looking to delete the evidence...

https://rt.com/news/usa-megaupload-files-prosecutors-031/

You have to wonder... Why would you delete the evidence? Hmmm...

wraith808:
^ You have to wonder, right?  Especially as deleting the evidence will put them in the way of several possible damage suits from people who have done legitimate business with the company.

I love this comment on that story also:

This Kim Dotcom guy looks like a very serious criminal.  Are they going to hang him, or just give him the usual two shots in the back of the head? 

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version